Friday, May 8, 2009

BBQ chicken

This wasn't my favorite recipe, but it was still worth sharing. The only thing I didn't like was the chicken was still pretty dry in the middle. I used pretty big pieces though, so that might have had something to do with it. I really liked the flavor though. I ended up shredding the chicken and cooking it for another hour or two. Then I served it over rice, sauce and all. It would probably make a pretty good BBQ chicken sandwich.

Instructions.

Things You'll Need:
•6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
•1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
•1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
•1/4 cup brown sugar
•2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

Step 1
Spray slow cooker with cooking spray to prevent entry from sticking. Place chicken in slow cooker and turn heat to low.

Step 2
Mix the barbecue sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce together. Pour mixture over chicken.

Step 3
For best results cover chicken and cook for 6 to 8 hours on Low.

(http://www.ehow.com/how_4536328_barbecue-chicken-slow-cooker.html)

No comments: