Sunday, April 26, 2009

Albertson's this week

Like I said earlier, I was out of town this week and missed the double coupons (tears =*(, but I hope some of you got to use them. They are a great way to get some extra savings. Although I was out of town for the week, I needed to make a milk run when we got home. So I jumped on PYP to see what this weeks sale was like and if there was anything worth stocking up on while I was there. And of course there was. I made my grocery shopping hating husband come with me and it was so much fun to watch his jaw drop when we went up to pay. I stocked up on

Betty Crocker frosting, cookie and muffin mixes and of course warm delights.
Nabisco Saltines
Hunts Manwich
Crystal Light
Pam cooking spray
Bisquik
Yoplait yogurt
Kraft Bagelfuls

The total after fresh value savings was about $160

The total after mfg coupons was about $100

Then all of the promos kicked in (Kraft $10/$4, Yoplait 10/$2)

This is when my husbands jaw hit the floor . . . my total out of pocket for 101 items was $55.03 and I got two $5 catalina's for the Conagra promo!

My total savings for this trip was $170.69.
I'm hoping to go back tomorrow to pick up a few more things. They were out of re fried beans and only had a few bisquick, warm delights & bagelfuls.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love couponing?