Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm back

Sorry I abandoned you all for a week. I went to California to visit my sister and family. It was great, but I'm glad to be home. Hopefully you got to take advantage of the Albertson's double coupons in last Sunday's paper. I was so bumbed to come home and see that I had missed out. Oh, well. I'm hopping to head out today and see what's left of this weeks sales. Hope you are all well. I'd love to hear from some of you on how your doing with couponing, food storage and new recipes!

1 comment:

FOREVER YOUNGblood said...

I am sooo excited!! I have started to do coupons and I hit the mother load yesterday. I went to Albertsons' for their sale items. I bought what was on sale and only had $5.90 in coupons. My total before everything came to 208.99, after everything I only paid $68.87!! I know I can do better but I was so excited. Even the cashier was shocked. Wait till I have more coupons!! Thank you for your wonderful ideas on how to save!