Monday, January 11, 2010

Swagbucks

In a previous post I talked about some of the new fun things I've been experimenting with (survey taking, digital dollars, etc). One of those things is a website called Swagbucks. If you haven't signed up yet go here. I've only been doing this for a little over two months and I've already earned over 200 swagbucks! My plan right now is to keep this up over the next year and turn in all my swagbucks for gift cards to pay for Christmas. Well see how it goes.

Search & Win

Swagbucks is offering us all 6 free Swagbucks this week! There will be a new code available on the toolbar every day this week. The first one is available now until 4:30 PST. How to get it:

1. Sign up or Log into Swagbucks HERE. If you are new, you will automatically get 3 free swagbucks for signing up through that link!

2. Download their toolbar that they offer and install in on your browser.

3. Check the little mail icon on the tool bar and you will see a code for 1 free swagbuck.

4. Copy the swag code and paste it in the code area on the “My Account” page. Then click “Gimme.”

There you go! You’ll have 1 free Swagbuck! They will be doing this every day on the toolbar, so watch for it. Do your searching with Swagbucks to earn even more free swagbucks! You can use those bucks for tons of great prizes like Amazon Gift Cards, Target Gift Cards and more! See more info about Swagbucks HERE.

Let me know what you think.

No comments: