Friday, March 13, 2009

The results are in

My grand total for the week is . . .

4 gallons of milk
24 boxes of cereal
6 Pillsbury ready to bake cookies
5 cans of chili
5 cans of olives
5 cans of tomato soup
5 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 bag of carrots
2 sour creams
5 cake mixes
10 brownie mixes
5 frostings
5 cookie mixes
2 boxes of tissues
1 juice
6 boxes of butter
10 grands biscuits
5 crescent rolls
5 cinnamon rolls
4 loaves of bread
20 warm delights
7 toasterstrudels
22 fruit snacks
3 Alb's brand cheese slices

Retail, that is $505.52, but I only spent $162.01! And (yes I said and) I still have 2 $10 Catalina's left! Now I just need to find a place to put it all =)

Thank you Nicole for introducing me to couponing, Albertson's for this amazing sale, PYP and their amazing site, the fun with food storage network and their wonderful site, but most importantly my family and friends for their love, support and encouragement in my new addiction! For those that would like to learn how to do this, I'd love to teach you!!! Just let me know! Have a great day and happy shopping!

1 comment:

Merri Hackett said...

Hi Kristen, it's Merri Hackett from the ward. I found your blog from Jessica's. Anyway I soooo want to learn how to coupon! Would you teach me your tricks of the trade? Do you just use pinchingyourpennies site? And when you say double coupon does that mean the cashier can scan it twice? Anyway you can email me at merri dot hackett at gmail dot com. Thanks!